Spacious Holiday Farmhouse with private pool, for up to 12 guests, in rural Central Portugal
Welcome at Casa Anna
Recently renovated, this authentic farmhouse accommodates up to 12 people and is much suited to offering family groups and groups of friends a relaxed stay in a beautiful part of Portugal.
Casa Anna is a comfortable house with all modern amenities, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large kitchen, dining area and living room. Outside, you will find a private pool, large garden and outdoor dining area and BBQ. Feel at home and relax with a book in one of the many spots in the garden, have a swim in the pool, a morning coffee in the sun and enjoy a starlit dinner under the olive trees.
The original 50 cm thick stone walls and structure of the house have been preserved, respecting the character and history of this hundred year old house in a charming rural village.
Feeling at home away from home
The 6 bedrooms at Casa Anna are very spacious and have been decorated with attention to detail. Each bedroom has a large double bed (wide:180cm; long:200cm) which can be separated into two singles. Three bedrooms have private bathrooms, the other three bedrooms (the attic room and two bedrooms on the first floor) share one bathroom.
There is a well equipped kitchen, with a dining area both in- and outside. For those who want to relax there are sunbeds and many spots in the garden; for those who want to be active there is a petanque area, a table tennis table, football table, badminton set and of course: the swimming pool.
Central Portugal: a safe haven in tourist Europe
Casa Anna is located one hour 20 mins drive north of Lisbon, in the Portuguese countryside. From medieval castles, river beaches to local markets: the region has a lot to offer.
- Avecasta: take a stroll through the village or a hike through the surrounding countryside.
- Lisbon: 1h20 drive to this vibrant city.
- Tomar: ancient castle Convento do Christo, headquarters of the Knight Templars and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Nazaré: lovely seaside village at about an hour's drive.
- Castelo do Bode Lake: for hiking and watersports.
- Coimbra: 45 mins drive to this medieval capital of Portugal and one of the oldest universities in Europe.
- Fátima: pilgrimage.