Casa Anna

Spacious Holiday Farmhouse with private pool, for up to 12 guests, in rural Central Portugal

Conditions


How to make a reservation

  • You can send a reservation request directly from the online calendar, or by email.
  • The calendar is usually up-to-date, however, if Casa Anna shows availability, we do not guarantee a booking. All reservations are on request only.
  • If your period of stay is more than 8 weeks after booking date we ask you to take care for a deposit of 35% of the full rental price within 7 days after confirmation by Casa Anna. The remaining 65% of the rental price must be paid 8 weeks before your stay.
  • If your period of stay is within 8 weeks after booking date we ask you to pay the whole rent within 7 days after booking date.
  • You receive the booking invoice by e-mail. Once the payment is processed by Casa Anna, we will send you an email to confirm your payment.
  • Payment is by bank based on our invoice. Payment by credit card is not possible.

Cancellation policy

  • A confirmed booking is final and can not be revoked. The Distance selling Law, especially the cooling off period of 14 days does not apply for holiday rentals completed over the internet.
  • If canceled before the period of 8 weeks before commencement of the rental period, the tenant is an amount of 35% of the total rent due.
  • If canceled within the period of 8 weeks before commencement of the rental period, than the tenant has to pay the full rent.
  • In case of premature termination of the stay, the full rent must be paid.
  • A cancellation must take place during business hours. If after office hours is canceled, the cancellation shall be deemed to have been made on the next working day (Monday / Friday).
  • For cancellation of a rental agreement we charge € 50,- cancellation, besides the above.

Heating

The average usage of pellets for the central heating is included in the rental price. This is 4 bags of 15 kg. pellets a day in winter, which should be enough to keep the house warm and comfortable. 

In case you want to use more than 4 bags per day, that is possible at the cost of €5 a bag for the extra bags you spent; the costs for extra bags will be deducted from your deposit.