Spacious Holiday Farmhouse with private pool, for up to 12 guests, in rural Central Portugal
Casa Anna Outside
There are many things to do around Casa Anna and in the region, but you don't really have to go out and about. The house, swimming pool, terrace and garden offer so much, that just staying at home is a real option.
Just some ideas of what a stay at Casa Anna can bring:
- Read a book under one of our olive trees in the large 7500m2 garden.
- Take a refreshing swim in the pool and relax on the sunbeds around the pool.
- Have an extensive lunch and BBQ at the big outdoor dining table on the terrace.
- Walk around the village and have a drink at Cafe Simoes, where coffees still cost around 60 eurocent.
- Take a scenic hike in the surrounding area.
- Start a jeu de boules competition on the jeu de boules court or have a game of table tennis.
- At night, gaze at all the stars which are usually very visible, or have a soak in the illuminated swimming pool.